Member Early Bird (by March 20): $160
Member Regular (after March 20): $185
Student Member: $90
Non-Member (by March 20): $210
Non-Member (after March 20): $235
Student Non-Member: $115
Last day of registration is April 15.
The conference fee includes the following:
- Light dinner on Friday; Lunch, Gala Dinner & Literary Cabaret on Saturday
- Keynote address featuring Kamal Al-Solaylee
- In Conversation with Lee Maracle and Tanya Talaga
- A full day of workshops and panels featuring Dinty Moore, Evany Rosen and Elizabeth Renzetti; Tanya Talaga, Carol Off and Mark Sakamoto; Mandy Len Catron; Naben Ruthnum and Emily Keeler; Pauline Le Bel and Waubgeshig Rice.
- Publishing and editing sessions with editors and agents Barb Berson, Patrick Crean and Nita Provanost, and moderator Hal Wake.
- Plenary: Forming Voice: Identity and Experience featuring Naben Ruthnum, Carol Off and Elizabeth Renzetti, moderated by Lorri Neilsen-Glenn
- PLUS: refreshment breaks, presenters' books for sale, as well as the popular members' book table, the CNFC Annual General Meeting, and Jane's Walk
Important dates and other information
Payment is due when you register. Pay through Paypal or by cheque. Please make cheques payable to the Creative Nonfiction Collective and mail them to the address below:
2046 East 4th Avenue,
Vancouver, BC V5N 1K4
The last day of registration is April 15. No refunds after April 15.
Cancellations up to April 15: $30 administration fee.
Master Classes: Please register for master classes separately. Limited to 25 people per class.
Guests: You may register one guest for Saturday night's dinner. Guest registrations are also available for Friday's keynote address and Saturday morning's "In Conversation."
Accessibility details for the 2018 CNFC Annual Conference